Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Saturday, February 4, 2012

some freaking faves for january 2012 and a fun blog hop with a prize coming up!!!

Sorry to be so late with this.  My computer is flaky and have had to be on my husband's.  His computer doesn't have my files and e-mail where the design team girls sent their votes to me.  But, phew, now it is going up!!

We will be hosting a blog hop this month - so stay tuned.  You will be eligible for a great prize by participating in the hop and by playing in February's two challenges!!!!



Our faves for January 1 challenge:

Lindy G

Mitra Pratt

Roxy Rolla

Our faves for the January 15th sketch challenge:

Sue S.

Charlotte

ScrapEls


Great work ladies - please come and play again this month - so looking forward to seeing what you can create!!!

5 comments:

  1. Girls, I am honoured to be chosen by your very talented DT!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - thank YOU for playing along. We hope to see you here more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for chosing my layout as a fave!
    ScrapsEls
    (www.scrapsels.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies...your lo's are just wonderful! So glad that you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh woops, I thought I left a comment here to tell you how honored I am to be chosen as a fave! Love this challenge site, hugs, Roxy!

    ReplyDelete