Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our first challenge winner guest designer - Margaret Walz!!

So excited this month to feature Margaret Walz and her work.  Margaret has been playing along with our challenges for sometime, and we love her interpretations of our challenges. Her work has been selected as a fave here on the blog.  Margaret is also the winner of our first draw for the opportunity to be guest designer for a month of challenges.  Don't forget to play along with both of our challenges each month in order to be eligible twice for a spot as guest DT.

So pleased to introduce Margaret to those of you who don't know her!! Welcome Mar!!!



Hello my name is Margaret, but everyone calls me Mar. I wasn't going to Scrapbook, but fell victim to the addiction when my daughter opened Scrapbook Fantasies in 2003. I am a widow with two children and five grandchildren, all of whom feature in my creations.

5 comments:

  1. Mar, well done on your guest design team, I can't wait to see what you have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mar :) So excited to have you along as our Challenge Winner Guest Designer. Looking forward to seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm congratulations! I can't stop waiting for your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Dear
    I can't wait for see your projects
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo Mar!!
    Seriously the Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog will be in for a treat this month with Mar as Guest!!
    I am a frequent visitor to her blog and don't mind shouting to the world she is a great scrapping inspiration of mine!!
    Can't wait to see what you have to share this month Mar!
    Toni... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete