Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, December 31, 2012

our featured guest designer for january 2013 ...

Well, we are starting the year off right.  Our first featured guest designer of the year is none other than  Julie Tucker-Wolek, who is no stranger to scrapbookers all over the globe.

I first met Julie when I used to play along with her challenges at These are a Few of my Favorite Things.  That was one of my favourite challenge sites before she closed it in 2011. Julie and I were on the design team together over at Scrapbooker's Anonymous - an awesome challenge site.  Julie was also the social director over at Sketchy Thursdays - another fabulous challenge website. She has been on the design team, or a guest designer at numerous other well-known companies and blogs.

Nowadays Julie hangs out at her own blog, and is on the design team at Lessology and at Scrap Africa.  She is one of the greatest encouragers out there for fellow scrappers. She visits many scrapbooking blogs each day and leaves positive comments for others. Her upbeat attitude is very catchy!

Welcome Julie!!


My name is Julie Tucker-Wolek and I have been scrapping since my son was born 15 years ago, but really got into it as a major passion about 6 years ago when my daughter was born. I create everything! Cards, layouts and altered projects!

Visit Julie at Life with the Tucker-Wolek Clan :)



3 comments:

  1. ohhhh one of my favorite blogger scrappers of all time and does she ever make someone feel good about being a scrapper on blog land, oh yes she does! Yeah for Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julie! You are truly amazing! Your just the sweetest blogger out there and your projects..they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Julie!!!! I'm so happy you're our guest designer! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete