Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, March 31, 2013

our freaking guest designer for April 2013



My name is Keren Tamir and I'm 38 years old. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking hobby and a mother of two amazing kids; a 11 year old boy and a 6 years old girl. I've been scrapbooking for 10 years and I mainly scrapbook about my family. I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques.

My style is mainly Shabby chic combined with mixed media techniques. I use lots of flowers and vines in my projects. I also love using pastes and mists on my layouts. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.

One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However over the couple of years, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do.

I'm glad to be guest designing for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge this month!!

Hope you enjoy my creations!!

Keren

1 comment: