Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Friday, May 6, 2016

guest designer Kirsty Vittetoe ...

We are thrilled to have guest designing with us this month:




Hi, my name is Kirsty. I love to travel and have been to many places.  It is hard to name one as my favorite but I do have a favorite list and Thailand is on the list.


I used to go to Thailand every year before I moved to United States. A few years ago, DH and I made another trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand. We just love that place, so today my layout is all about Thailand, one of my favorite places! 

I am truly honored to be guest designing for “Another Freaking Challenge Blog” today, thanks Anne for the invitation.






Kirsty - we are truly honoured to have you guest designing for us!!! We love to have you play along, and are thrilled to feature your work this month! Thank you very much!

And here is Kirsty's gorgeous interpretation of our challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Amazing use of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this! Huge fan of Kirsty's! Love that pocket with the enamel dots and love the letters die cut from patterned paper on the side, balanced by that amazing photo and floral cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me this month Anne, I had fun creating this and enjoy the amazing work by the team! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Kristy, gorgeous layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete